DiversyFund is a zero fee Real Estate investment platform. 11-18% company historic returns. Diversify your portfolio with multifamily real estate. Maximize your earnings with our no-fee approach.
11% - 18%
The DiversyFund story begins with their founders and their shared goal to bring the wealth-building tools traditionally used by the 1% to the everyday investor. They combined their expertise in real estate investing and fund management with their shared drive to democratize investing for the middle class. DiversyFund creates investment funds of high-value private market assets—like real estate—for the everyday investor. DiversyFund accessible to everyone with a low minimum investment that starts at $500. DiversyFund thrives through their innovative use of technology and unique business model.
Manage your DiversyFund account and thousands of other platforms with MoneyMade Portfolio!
- Earn monthly Dividends
- Diversify your portfolio with several multi-family properties.
- Only $500 minimum required
How you make money
When investing in the REIT, you are buying shares of the entity (of the REIT) that owns several multifamily properties. You aren’t investing in one property, you’re investing across all the assets owned by the REIT. As they raise capital and acquire more assets, investors become more diversified as the portfolio expands.The DiversyFund Growth REIT is a public non-traded REIT designed to build wealth by investing in multifamily real estate. The DiversyFund Growth REIT is designed to build wealth over an approximate 5-year timeline. The investment strategy for this fund is a growth strategy, which will be executed through a series of stages.
- Acquisition Stage: The REIT uses the capital raised to acquire multifamily properties with approximately 150+ apartments
- Renovation Stage: They do what is called a value-add play. They add value to the properties via renovations. They renovate the individual units, common areas, etc. They utilize cash flow from the properties to fund the renovations over a period of time.
- Stabilize & Hold Stage: As they finalize the renovation process, the forced appreciation means they can increase rents and stabilize the property. They’ll then hold on to the assets for several years allowing the property to naturally appreciate in value.
- Liquidation/Disposition Stage: This is the final stage. By now, the properties have appreciated naturally and through forced appreciation via the renovations. This is the ideal time to sell the properties. They’ll sell the assets and liquidate their investors.
How DiversyFund makes money
At DiversyFund, they are vertically integrated and do everything in-house, they basically eliminate the middleman and middleman fees (broker fees, management fee, etc.). This means they actually own all of the real estate assets that are being purchased as opposed to other platforms that simply raise funds for other 3rd party projects. They are fully invested in their projects and oversee everything from start to finish. This allows them to have a no-fee platform and provide investors with more transparency. They profit upon the success of the project and liquidation of the REIT alongside their investors.
Is it Safe?
DiversyFund was SEC-qualified in November 2018. Why does this matter? It matters because it means you can trust that they are being transparent with their investing activities and that everything they do is under government oversight. In order to earn and maintain SEC qualifications, they must regularly file financial documents and undergo annual audits to stay compliant with SEC regulations. This commitment to transparency provides assurance for investors that they follow the highest compliance standards when it comes to managing their funds and their investments.
Things to know
- You make money onDividends + Value
- Payout frequencyMonthly
- Term of investment60+ months
- Open toAll Investors
- Country availabilityUS only
- Assets under management$50M
- Mobile ApplicationIOS, Android
Investment Return Calculator
Calculate your estimated return to reach your investment goals.
Sign up for free to access all features:
Value after fees
Forward-looking statements, including without limitations investment outcomes and projections, are hypothetical and educational in nature. The results of any hypothetical projections can and may differ from actual investment results had the strategies been deployed in actual securities accounts.
No comments yet
11% - 18%