Loved is financial platform for you to invest for you and your loved ones. You can buy stocks and save for big goals like college, a home, and retirement. With Loved you can invest for your kids' dreams. Buy stocks, save into funds, and you set investments to repeat to make the most of the time your kids have before becoming adults. This isn’t a complex trading platform nor is it a set and forget college fund. Parents get the flexibility to invest with a portfolio designed around their child.
Manage your Loved account and thousands of other platforms with MoneyMade Portfolio!
- Open custodial accounts for your under 18 kids and give them a view only login
- Commission free trading and no account minimum
- Receive cash from anyone and send stocks to others
How you make money
Loved lets you invest on behalf of a child into companies, funds (ETFs) and toward your savings goals. They recommend starting with a Goal Investment, then building out a diversified portfolio of different companies and ETF, theme based investments. They also recommend setting the investments to repeat, to make the most of the time the kids have before becoming adults. Building kids a portfolio allows you to invest into industries, investment themes and into the companies behind successful entrepreneurs, that your kids believe in and want to know more about.
Achieving goals makes it really easy to set aside money they can make the most of in the future. It could be a first car, college fund, money for a rainy day. In this scenario, money will be invested into a diversified portfolio to achieve that goal. Loved's goal investments utilize diversified portfolio options with different mixes, the suggested portfolio is based on the time you have to achieve their goal and your willingness to accept higher risks and returns. The options are:
How Loved makes money
Loved is completely free for unlimited investing and education, of course you need to pay for your actual investments, but they don't charge any commissions to make your trades. Over time, they may offer a range of products that help build your child's financial future, that may come at a cost. For now it is likely they earn through:
- Rebates from market makers and trading venues: Market makers (typically big institutions/funds) buy directly through the brokers to have discounted purchases. For that ability, the market makers pay a rebate to the brokerage to receive their orders . The brokerage sends your orders to the market maker that is most likely to execute at the best price for you and makes a few cents on each trade.
- Income generated from cash: They borrow the cash sitting in your account and invest it into interest earning accounts and keep the profit.
Is it Safe?
Loved is operated by Elevated Principles Inc. (“Loved”), a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC. Brokerage services are provided to Loved by Apex Clearing Corporation. Loved has a legal duty to act in the interests of its clients. Loved utilizes brokerage services provided by Apex Clearing Corporation, a member of FINRA & SIPC. SIPC protects against the loss of securities or cash with $500,000 of protection, which includes a $250,000 limit for cash.
Things to know
- You make money onValue + Dividends
- Payout frequencyQuarterly
- Term of investmentZero
- Open toAll Investors
- Country availabilityUS only
- Assets under managementUnknown
- Mobile ApplicationIOS, Android
Investment Return Calculator
Calculate your estimated return to reach your investment goals.
Sign up for free to access all features:
Value after fees
Forward-looking statements, including without limitations investment outcomes and projections, are hypothetical and educational in nature. The results of any hypothetical projections can and may differ from actual investment results had the strategies been deployed in actual securities accounts.
No comments yet