An easy, intuitive platform for online trading. Get 6 FREE stocks valued up to $3,000 when you open and fund a Webull brokerage account. $0 in commissions.
Asset Class Return•30d
Create an account & get up to 6 FREE stocks valued up to $3,000
Webull is a financial company with the customer at heart, the internet as their foundation, and technology as their lifeblood. Everyone gets smart tools for smart investing with zero commissions and no deposit minimums. Diversify your portfolio with a comprehensive suite of investment products including stocks, options, ETFs, Crypto, and ADRs. Webull offers different types of brokerage accounts such as retirement accounts to satisfy your different investment objectives. They also support full extended hours trading, which includes full pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) sessions.
Things to Know
You make money on
Value + Dividends
Term of investment
Trade, Stocks, ETFs, Options, Crypto
Save for retirement with Webull Traditional, Roth or Rollover IRA
Pay $0 in commissions to trade stocks, ETFs and options
See inside MoneyMade’s 6-figure multi-asset portfolio
How you make money
WeBull’s extensive offerings provide many ways to make money. You can earn a return through the appreciation of stocks, options, ETFs, and cryptocurrency. Dividends are also a great way to earn passive income through WeBull. You earn this money with a traditional, roth, or rollover IRA or you can go with the traditional brokerage account.
Additional Features Include:
- 24/7 customer service
- Pre-market trading (4am-9:30am) and after hours trading (4pm-8pm)
- 3 months of free access to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq Totalview)
- WeBull Desktop for consolidated stock analysis
How WeBull makes money
WeBull offers commission free trading and no management fee. They make money in several different ways:
- Paid Subscription: WeBull offers level 2 access for $1.99 per month
- Rebates from market makers and trading venues: Market makers (typically big institutions/funds) buy directly through the brokers to have discounted purchases. For that ability, the market makers pay a rebate to the brokerage to receive their orders . The brokerage sends your orders to the market maker that is most likely to execute at the best price for you and makes a few cents on each trade.
- Income generated from cash: They borrow the cash sitting in your account and invest it into interest earning accounts and keep the profit.
- Margin Lending: They collect interest on money they lend to investors.
- Stock loan income from counterparties: They receive interest for loaning out shares for short sales.
Is it safe?
WeBull has been operating since 2017 and is projected to have over 10 million users and over 30 billion in assets under management. The large user base and real time market data makes WeBull one of the most highly trusted trading platforms around. Webull Financial LLC is also registered with and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). It is a member of the SIPC, which protects (up to $500,000, which includes a $250,000 limit for cash) against the loss of cash and securities held by a customer at a financially-troubled SIPC-member brokerage firm.
How You’re Taxed
Investors are subject to short-term capital gains when selling stocks owned for one year or less, which are taxed at ordinary income tax rates. Long-term capital gains are applicable when assets are owned for more than one year, with tax rates ranging from 0% to 20%, depending on your total taxable income.
I chose Webull when first comparing which investment platform I was going to go with based on their detailed graphs/charts. I day trade based on charts, being able to see detailed descriptions was the winner for me between them and Robinhood. An added bonus was the community side of things, although it's mostly just noise some people post some great insights.
Love the app for the simplicity, community, and analytics.
1 day ago
1 day ago