Invest globally in stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds and funds from a single integrated account. Lite and Pro solutions for all Trader levels.
Take Your Investing to the Next Level! Interactive Brokers (IBKR) provides clients from all over the globe with the ability to invest worldwide at the lowest cost. Interactive Brokers conducts its broker/dealer business on over 135 market destinations worldwide. In its broker dealer agency business, IBKR provides direct access ("on line") trade execution and clearing services to institutional and professional traders for a wide variety of electronically traded products including stocks, options, futures, forex, fixed income and funds worldwide. Interactive Brokers Group and its affiliates execute over 2,109,000 trades per day.
Manage your Interactive Brokers account and thousands of other platforms with MoneyMade Portfolio!
- Trade *Stocks *Fractional Stocks *ETFs *Mutual Funds *Bonds *Options *Futures *FOREX
- Earn extra income on the fully-paid shares of stock held in your account
- Commission Free Trades
How you make money
Stock price appreciation + dividends.
How Interactive Brokers makes money
1. Rebates from market makers and trading venues 2. Income generated from cash 3. Stock loan income from counter-parties. Numerous fees and commissions. Please refer to 'Pricing' on the company website.
Is it Safe?
Investing entails risk including the possible loss of principal and there is no assurance that the investment will provide positive performance over any period of time. SIPC insured for $500,000 of securities and $250,000 of cash.
Things to know
- You make money onDividends + Value
- Payout frequencyQuarterly
- Term of investmentZero
- Open toAll Investors
- Country availabilityWorldwide
- Assets under management$162B
- Mobile ApplicationIOS, Android
Investment Return Calculator
Calculate your estimated return to reach your investment goals.
Sign up for free to access all features:
Value after fees
Forward-looking statements, including without limitations investment outcomes and projections, are hypothetical and educational in nature. The results of any hypothetical projections can and may differ from actual investment results had the strategies been deployed in actual securities accounts.
No comments yet