ELLEVEST

5.0

Robo Advisor

Invest like a woman. Get started investing in minutes with a company designed by women, for women.

Investment risk

Low

Min investment

$5

Target return

Varied

Fees

$1

Overview

Their mission is to get more money in the hands of women. With your money membership, Ellevest creates and manages a personalized investment portfolio for you. Everyone should have the opportunity to build wealth. Their investment algorithm factors in important realities for women, such as pay gaps, career breaks, and longer average lifespans.

😎

Manage your ELLEVEST account and thousands of other platforms with MoneyMade Portfolio!

Why Invest

  • Ellevest was built by women, for women
  • Investments factor in important realities for women, such as pay gaps, career breaks, and more
  • Portfolios invest in companies with higher standards for sustainability & ethical practices

How you make money

Stock price appreciation + dividends. For reference: according to historical records, the average annual return from the S&P Index since its inception in 1926 through 2018 is approximately 10%–11%. The average annual return since adopting 500 stocks into the index in 1957 through 2018 is roughly 8%. Adjusted for inflation, the historical average annual return is around 7%. However, it's important to note that each Robo has their own investment strategy that can influence returns. At Ellevest we use Monte Carlo simulation - a forward looking, computer-based calculation - to determine how your investment plan would perform under hundreds of different economic scenarios. In 70% of those scenarios, you are projected to achieve your goal or better. The other 30% of the time, you are projected to reach an amount less than your goal. Some other digital advisors may show higher forecasts but those forecasts only have a 50% estimated chance of achievement... so “average” or “slightly better than average”. At Ellevest Digital/Premium, we want to help you achieve your goals with a higher level of confidence.

How ELLEVEST makes money

Elevest charges monthly account management fees from $1 - $9 depending on the account you select. Ellevest also offers a number of other higher minimum investment solutions such as the Ellevest Intentional Impact portfolio which has a minimum investment of $250,000. In addition to Ellevest’s advisory fee, the client will pay 0.30% of assets managed to the sub-advisor.

Is it Safe?

Investing entails risk including the possible loss of principal and there is no assurance that the investment will provide positive performance over any period of time. SIPC-insured up to $500,000.

Things to know

  • You make money onDividends + Value
  • Fees$1
  • Payout frequencyQuarterly
  • Term of investmentZero
  • LiquidityEasy
  • Open toAll Investors

Company

  • Country availabilityUS only
  • Assets under management$650M
  • Established2014
  • Mobile ApplicationIOS, Android

Investment Return Calculator

Calculate your estimated return to reach your investment goals.

$

%

years

$

Monthly

Amount invested

$7,000

Total fees

$60

Value after fees

$9,002.05

Any references to past performance, regarding financial markets or otherwise, do not indicate or guarantee future results.

Forward-looking statements, including without limitations investment outcomes and projections, are hypothetical and educational in nature. The results of any hypothetical projections can and may differ from actual investment results had the strategies been deployed in actual securities accounts.

Reviews

5.0
0 Reviews

No comments yet