Titan is the first DTC, mobile-first investment platform where everyday investors, irrespective of wealth, can have their capital actively-managed by investment experts in long-term strategies. They also just launched the first actively managed crypto portfolio available to US investors.
Through the Titan app, investors and potential investors have courtside seats to the strategy, research, and commentary of Titan’s Investment Management team, made accessible for clients from all levels of financial knowledge. Investing with Titan not only grows clients’ long-term wealth, but transforms them into the smartest and savviest investors they’ve ever been.
How you make money
Titan offers all U.S. investors access to four outstanding actively-managed investment products: Flagship, Opportunities, Offshore, and Crypto.
- Large-cap US growth strategy made up of high-quality, big name companies that Titan believes can compound capital in excess of the S&P 500
- 15-25 stocks with an average market cap of nearly $600 billion
- Annualized return of 20.4% since inception (February 2018)
- Small/mid-cap US growth strategy made up of companies that Titan believes can grow at exceptional rates and become the next crop of rising stars
- 15-25 stocks with an average market cap of $13 billion
- Annualized return of 61.4% since inception (August 2020)
- International growth strategy made up of some of the world’s best businesses in emerging and developed markets from China to Latin America and beyond.
- 15-25 stocks with an average market cap of $175 billion
- Annualized return of -8.8% since inception (April 2021 - recently created)
- The first actively managed portfolio of crypto-assets made available to all investors that Titan believes are positioned for outstanding long-term returns with minimal correlation to equities and with attractive hedging qualities.
- Typically around 5-10 crypoassets
- Annualized return of 329.8% since inception (August 2021 - recently created)
How Titan makes money
Titan charges a simple fee of 1% per year or about 0.083% per month. Example: For an account with an average daily balance of $2,000, the monthly fee would be about $1.67 per month. There are no add-on trading fees or electronic statement fees, and deposits and withdrawals are free. The fee is charged by pulling from the small cash reserve held in your account. Titan also offers an attractive 0.25% off your fees for every referral generated. You have the ability to pay no fees if you get 4 referrals.
Is it safe?
There are multiple ways that Titan provides downside protection to our clients. The primary way is by including a hedge, a holding that bets against the market, in your portfolio. The size of your hedge will depend on your preferred investing style and risk tolerance – aggressive, moderate, or conservative.
They take security very seriously. They protect all your personal data and financial information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and 256-bit encryption. Your assets are held at their custodian Apex Clearing, one of the leading custodians across the financial technology industry. Brokerage services are provided to Titan Clients by Apex Clearing, an SEC-registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Accounts are SIPC insured up to $500,000.