Vint is the first transparent & self-directed wine & spirits investment platform for retail investors. Invest in expertly-curated thematic collections starting below $50/share.
Vint is The Future of Wine Investing! Diversify your investments with shares in world class wine collections. Joining their waitlist grants early access to their first offering! Over the last 30 years, fine wine has generated strong returns. Once an exotic market, investing in high quality bottles can diversify your portfolio.
Manage your Vint account and thousands of other platforms with MoneyMade Portfolio!
- Transparency: The wine & spirits, the data, and our thesis are all transparent so you can make an informed investment decision.
- Wines' Metrics: Fine wine has returned over 10% annually for the last 30 years, with low volatility, and little correlation to traditional financial assets.
- Industry Experts: Our advisory board & investment committee has 60+ years of fine wine experience. We have 2 of 53 Masters of Wine in the United States.
How you make money
Investors can liquidate their shares in a secondary trading market (in development), or after a 3-7 year hold and Vint decides to sell the asset. Wine as an asset class offers return opportunities through sourcing arbitrage, long-term supply & demand shifts, sales channels, and catalysts.
How Vint makes money
Sourcing fee (0-15%) contingent upon sourcing assets below market value. No annual fees.
Is it Safe?
Primary risks associated with fine wine investing include provenance, storage, and liquidity. They only work with suppliers who take the strictest measures to guarantee provenance. Vint works with high quality storage facilities that meet their temperature, humidity, and security criteria. Vint insures all underlying assets in the collections. Liquidity in the wine market is poor in comparison to public markets, but better than comparable alternative assets. They can access liquidity through secondary exchanges, merchant partners, and auction houses.
Things to know
- You make money onValue
- Payout frequencyAsset sold
- Term of investment60+ months
- Open toAll Investors
- Country availabilityUS only
- Assets under managementUnknown
- Mobile Application No
Investment Return Calculator
Calculate your estimated return to reach your investment goals.
Sign up for free to access all features:
Value after fees
Forward-looking statements, including without limitations investment outcomes and projections, are hypothetical and educational in nature. The results of any hypothetical projections can and may differ from actual investment results had the strategies been deployed in actual securities accounts.
No comments yet